Aller au contenu

GO Print

OU METTRE SON ANET 6

Pat 13

Messages recommandés

Bonjour a tous

C'est fait l imprimante est bien fixée a la planche.

comme je l'ai dit elle est dans un meuble fermé je voulais savoir quel est la température intérieur du meuble a ne pas atteindre ??

A+

Hello

Ce n'est pas directement une réponse, mais pour rester dans le chat-pitre tapis et vibrations, voilà ce que je suis en train d'imprimer pour mettre sous ma "planche"

IMG_20180614_191715.thumb.jpg.56da450fb4f90bcc06b1806a4d788930.jpg

Quatre cupules sphériques dans lesquelles seront collées quatre balles de squash de chez Décath

il y a 30 minutes, Pat 13 a dit :

Slt

Personne a une idée ?

A+

" Well, In my enclosure that is not finished yet, but temperature reach 32~33 °C during ABS print.

Since it's not finished I have to let open the back plate for wiring, so there is 10 cm on the back top that let cold air entering the enclosure.

I read several report stating that a fully closed enclosure of the same type (Ikea Lack based) can reach 40 °C, and that the ABS cooling behavior at this temperature is pretty good. And as far as I know, PR farm are operating in rooms where temperature is around 40 °C. I don't remember if I seen that on facebook or tweeter, but maybe someone from PR could confirm ?

I presume I will be able to reach this temperature, as this printer will be dedicated to ABS printing so the enclosure will be well closed, and that the room where the printer is (my geek cave) is pretty warm due to computers and the printer, so is usually between 23°C to 25 °C. Ambiant temperature will be important to reach that.

50°C is maybe too hot, but I believe that the stepper can handle that, PSU and Rambo maybe probably be better out of the box anyway. "

• 3 weeks later...
Le 15/6/2018 at 19:40, Maeke a dit :

" Well, In my enclosure that is not finished yet, but temperature reach 32~33 °C during ABS print.

Since it's not finished I have to let open the back plate for wiring, so there is 10 cm on the back top that let cold air entering the enclosure.

I read several report stating that a fully closed enclosure of the same type (Ikea Lack based) can reach 40 °C, and that the ABS cooling behavior at this temperature is pretty good. And as far as I know, PR farm are operating in rooms where temperature is around 40 °C. I don't remember if I seen that on facebook or tweeter, but maybe someone from PR could confirm ?

I presume I will be able to reach this temperature, as this printer will be dedicated to ABS printing so the enclosure will be well closed, and that the room where the printer is (my geek cave) is pretty warm due to computers and the printer, so is usually between 23°C to 25 °C. Ambiant temperature will be important to reach that.

50°C is maybe too hot, but I believe that the stepper can handle that, PSU and Rambo maybe probably be better out of the box anyway. "

J'utilise une Prusa dans une caisse et je monte à 40°C sans aucun souci lors de l'impression de l'ABS.
Cela dit... j'estime que dépasser 45°C est un sérieux risque niveau électronique / moteur.
Personnellement lorsque j'atteint 43° c'est ouverture du haut de la caisse pour ventilation forcée.