Aller au contenu

GO Print

Modification Firmware Dagoma DU

Redwally

Messages recommandés

Bonjour 

J'ai reçu pour noël une dagoma disco Ultimate d'occasion modifiée avec une carte mère MKS gen L V1.0 et des driver TMC 2208 et un écran 12864.

Je vous contacte car j'aimerai rajouter des fonctionnalités sur l'imprimante et donc modifier le Firmware (Marlin) fourni sur le site de Dagoma.

Je voulais savoir si à part changer la carte mère et les driver dans le fichier Configuration.H il faudrait changer autre chose comme les pin par exemple?

Merci d'avance 

Redwally

• 4 weeks later...

I have just built a set of firmwares for DE200 (all variants) based on Marlin v2.1.2.2 - and this took a **lot** of configuration.

Although you have a DiscoUltimate and a different board, the changes you would need to make should be a lot smaller than starting from scratch.

The repo is at https://github.com/Sophist-UK/Marlin-DiscoEasy200

What you would need to do is to create a fork, edit the Configuration.h file to select the options you want and change the motherboard / drivers / screen type. And then run platformio on your computer to build the firmware. I reckon you could have firmware built in about (say) 1/2 day (whereas it has taken me about a week to get this far).

You will need to check that your hardware wiring matches the standard MKS Gen L V1 pinouts or modify the pins source file to change it to your pinout.