Aller au contenu

Acheter Bambu Lab A1

Need HELP with Sidewinder X2

djscholas

Messages recommandés

Hello,

Im here because of the movie with firmware update where i found this link: 

I need help because during firmware flashing electricity in my house was turned off and i cant do anything with printer :(

Just tried to update Marlin firmware from freakydude from GitHub update via pronterface and stm35.

After I download firmware via stm32 and install to printe, then reset it, and was great but I didn’t save my Z offset and Extrusion data before… so I tried to go a step back and install old backup firmware again via stm32. So Conner to pronterface, M997, than stm32 and install backup firmware. then reset printer and… I tried to connect with pronterface to reset eprom and… protnerface can’t see printer via usb cable… also any tryouts to axis movement via touch screen on printer asp doesn’t work. Looks like everything failed… how can I put into printer firmware again when pc don’t see it via cable ?

@MrMagounet Help me please 😞

hi @djscholas if your computer can't see you printer for made a new firmware flash you must put your motherboard in DFU mode Manually.

For put you motherboard in DFU manually you must open your printer case and install a bridge on 2 pins 3v & boot see the pictures below for location of pins

image.png.42d34a067f3ba1f8319e63993a9eb12b.png

After that you can plug your computer on the printer and logically see the usb device of your printer on your computer for flash the firmware by STM32 software.

• J'aime 1

Omg. You gave me hope that it will work 🙂 Thanks a lot.

But should I bridge them like this:

image.png.ee99989140475681cf8e4346d33eb4b8.png

Or like that:

image.png.5d58b21c86c11e863f6ee2bf1eca3390.png

And 2nd question - should i bridge them with some specific kind of cable ? Because i dont have any special item to bridge them.

Could you also tell me what you mean "2 pins 3v"| ? 

il y a 4 minutes, djscholas a dit :

Omg. You gave me hope that it will work 🙂 Thanks a lot.

But should I bridge them like this:

image.png.ee99989140475681cf8e4346d33eb4b8.png

Or like that:

image.png.5d58b21c86c11e863f6ee2bf1eca3390.png

And 2nd question - should i bridge them with some specific kind of cable ? Because i dont have any special item to bridge them.

Could you also tell me what you mean "2 pins 3v"| ? 

you must only made a bridge between pin 3v and pin boot  you must only read on the motherboard 😉 , no made bridge between other pins because you risk to damage the motherboard.

il y a 38 minutes, MrMagounet a dit :

you must only made a bridge between pin 3v and pin boot  you must only read on the motherboard 😉 , no made bridge between other pins because you risk to damage the motherboard.

Tell me Please If i understood good 🙂 i should find on motherboard sign “pin 3v” and then put a cable to signed by you place ? 

need I an extra cable for this or I use only cables that are there already ?

sorry for asking like an extra noob, but I don’t want to damage anything 🙂

il y a 40 minutes, djscholas a dit :

Tell me Please If i understood good 🙂 i should find on motherboard sign “pin 3v” and then put a cable to signed by you place ? 

need I an extra cable for this or I use only cables that are there already ?

sorry for asking like an extra noob, but I don’t want to damage anything 🙂

looks this pictures i have put in blue the 2 pins need to maade the bridge pins mark 3.3v & boot0

image.png.6e745ea99e407c314f48a3a9a0b8b6d9.png

• Merci ! 1

@MrMagounet ok, that works - i mean I flashed software info printer successfully like in PDF, next I turn off power and turn on and ... pronterface still dont see a printer... also any axis, heating, nothing works when i try to do it via printer display. Do you know what can i do ? i read that i should reset eprom after flashing, but i cant because pronterface dont see printer 😞 ehh... hope you can help 😞 

il y a 3 minutes, djscholas a dit :

@MrMagounet ok, that works - i mean I flashed software info printer successfully like in PDF, next I turn off power and turn on and ... pronterface still dont see a printer... also any axis, heating, nothing works when i try to do it via printer display. Do you know what can i do ? i read that i should reset eprom after flashing, but i cant because pronterface dont see printer 😞 ehh... hope you can help 😞 

after flash do you have put off the bridge on the motherboard because if the bridge still on the printer stay in DFU mode not normale mode ?

@MrMagounet yes it works when i put off bridge. OMG thank you. last 2 questions:

1. Because before upgrade 1 time firmware i dont wrote parameters of origin z-0 and extrude ... then i made M502 and M500 😉 Do you have some tutorials how to properly set them now ?

2. Do you have your software for sidewinder in English 🙂

• J'aime 1

il y a 43 minutes, djscholas a dit :

@MrMagounet yes it works when i put off bridge. OMG thank you. last 2 questions:

1. Because before upgrade 1 time firmware i dont wrote parameters of origin z-0 and extrude ... then i made M502 and M500 😉 Do you have some tutorials how to properly set them now ?

2. Do you have your software for sidewinder in English 🙂

My Firmware Marlin have only one initial message in French, all the Marlin are configure for easy use for all, for the TFT firmware issue form BTT work it's available in French or English.

After a Marlin flash firmware it's always better ton reset Eeprom by M503 gcode, but after after a Marlin Flash firmware you must set and configure Z=0 et E steps/mm newly yes. For the Z=0 you have a menu for this in your TFT interface, for E steps/mm you can configurer it using a computer with pronterface or repetier host and set instruction.

The process for E steps/mm i can send you all instruction when i go at home.

• Merci ! 1

il y a 35 minutes, djscholas a dit :

@MrMagounet perfect. I’m waiting for your response in Z-0 and extruder settings.

Btw. do you have a link to TFT firmware in English maybe ?

My Firmware TFT or Firmware TFT from BTT source, need actually to update Marlin firmware before. If you want to stay with artillery firmware for Marlin it's probably better to stay wit artillery TFt firmware but the last version support M600 fonction now.

il y a 33 minutes, djscholas a dit :

I@MrMagounet  i have marlin 2.1.2 flashed into printer so it looks like newest 😉 

ok your Marlin configuration use which baudrate ? 115.200 or 250.000 bauds ?

And can you check the MCU version use by your TFT card, it's an STM32F107 or GD32F305 ?

With this information i can send you the link for the good version of TFT firmware. 

il y a 58 minutes, MrMagounet a dit :

ok your Marlin configuration use which baudrate ? 115.200 or 250.000 bauds ?

And can you check the MCU version use by your TFT card, it's an STM32F107 or GD32F305 ?

With this information i can send you the link for the good version of TFT firmware. 

How can i check it ? I mean Marlin baudrate?

MCU i have 3.0.5v 🙂 

il y a 4 minutes, djscholas a dit :

How can i check it ? I mean Marlin baudrate?

MCU i have 3.0.5v 🙂 

the MCU is a CPU processor on the board of the TFT you must open the case of your printer, for the baudrate is define on the source of the firmware use, if you dont know this information no worry we can try work the TFt firmware with 115200 or 250000 bauds.

Ok it's a GD32F305 you must use le TFT firmware made by ciotto link from ciotto github

You need put on a µsd in fat32 4096o all files and directory present on the link upper, and put le SD on your X2 and start up the printer.

Il y a 4 heures, MrMagounet a dit :

Ok it's a GD32F305 you must use le TFT firmware made by ciotto link from ciotto github

You need put on a µsd in fat32 4096o all files and directory present on the link upper, and put le SD on your X2 and start up the printer.

Installed and have something like this 😮 

its upsidedown and mirrored, and looks like something wrong 

IMG_9521.jpeg

Modifié (le) par djscholas

il y a 51 minutes, djscholas a dit :

Installed and have something like this 😮 

its upsidedown and mirrored, and looks like something wrong 

IMG_9521.jpeg

Hum i must check with, i check this when i have few minute for found why.

il y a 11 minutes, MrMagounet a dit :

Hum i must check with, i check this when i have few minute for found why.

Ok thank you in advance 🙂  Now I`m back to Artillery TFT 3.2.6 firmware, but this firmware is lagging very much ... I dont like it 

Modifié (le) par djscholas

Il y a 16 heures, djscholas a dit :

Ok thank you in advance 🙂  Now I`m back to Artillery TFT 3.2.6 firmware, but this firmware is lagging very much ... I dont like it 

Could you try to use for TFT ciotto firmware this config file ? 

Il y a 1 heure, djscholas a dit :

Maybe you know also why when i stop print (for example print unstick from table) with stop button on display (in printer), my Z axis go to 0 position making collision with print on table ? 

want you clic on stop you put a cancel instruction and depending of the marlin firmware configuration and TFT firmware config a cancel Gcode instruction is send. On my tft firmware config i put an instruction ofr ask to move on the upper left corner of the bed, but if a G28 Z is put on your firmware the print ask to make Z home, and with a Bltouch/3dtouch the Z homing is in the middle of your bed 😉 

If you have again some issue, you can try to use my Marlin firmware 2.1.2, i don't know your marlin config on your X2.

config.ini